michellesnoopy Instagram

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Nail Tell #13 - Orange and Yellow Chevron Nails


Hola!!!

I've been practising my chevron nails by using scotch tapes and cute it with a chevron scissors. Up to date, this is my best ones.

Products Used:-

1. Yellow and Orange nail polish - elianto
2. White nail polish - Bloop
3. Base coat - Sally Hansen
4. Top Coat - Seche Vite
5. Scotch tape

Once you're done with applying the topcoat over your chevron tapes, remove them and remove extra polish all over the finger. The important part comes in now. There will be flaws when you remove the tape so what I did was I took some white polish to enhance the chevron shapes. Or else it will look like a crooked chevron instead of a really defined design.

My mood wasn't at its best before I did this. And they say colours will affect your mood, I say it's true. Looking at these bright and happy colours did made my day passed easier! Hope you guys enjoy this.




michellesnoopy