michellesnoopy Instagram

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Messy Table for Good Food

Pao Xiang Bak Kut Teh, 1Utama
Xiao Fei Yang, Damansara Uptown
Dave, 1Utama


Hola!

Everybody loves food. Who doesn't? Even if anyone doesn't love food, they need them. I often see people posting pretty food (even myself), but occasionally, I see messy food too. Not that I don't like them. I enjoy messy food on a table too. It's so much exciting with all the choices of food on the table. And I get to eat my food without worrying I'm going to dirty the table or so. Haha.

Besides, I think these kind of dining feels more homey than those of fine dining, no? Among the four pictures I posted above, I love the last one most. Not because of the picture, but the food! Dave is definitely one of my favourite restaurants! It's not cheap but at the same time you can eat messily too! Lol not sure if it's the correct sentence to describe it but yeah. Great food, great ambiance. (:




michellesnoopy