michellesnoopy Instagram

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Marks And Spencer, with Memories.



Someone who works part time in my ex company got me these biscuits from Marks&Spencer. It kinda brought back my memories when I was studying in UK. My friends and I (3 of us, as always) would go to M&S for quite some time and shop for some groceries. One thing we wouldn't leave M&S is their biscuits. It has far more varieties than what I see here in Malaysia branch and much more cheaper too. Hahaa!

My favourite ones would be those digestive biscuits and also their Reduced Fat Rich Tea biscuits! I swear I can eat one pack whole day! XD WTM.. I remembered we had so much fun exploring M&S store, as they are constantly arranging their racks with new stuffs!

So yeah, I miss those days, shopping with no worries except which sauce and which offer to grab.

Still sick but better now!




michellesnoopy


No comments: