michellesnoopy Instagram

Monday, August 11, 2014

Garage 51 by Coffee Societe, Bandar Sunway



Hola!!

This is the time where my "Cafe List" being crossed out. *hooray*. Tried Garage 51 by Coffee Societe in Bandar Sunway. Nearby Sunway college/ Sunway Medical Centre. It was really pack that night, Friday night I think. Switched places from top floor to ground floor and  we got to sit at this long table, which is fine.

The food was not very yummy. Oh I ordered Grilled Chicken with Gratin Mushroom Mozarella and Wedges and my friend ordered Grilled Salmon with French Bean, Golden Egg, Idaho Potato and Backed Hollandaise. Bombastic name but taste and texture wise could improve better. But I love their drinks. I had Caramel Hot Chocolate while I couldn't remember what my friend ordered. We were both happy with the drinks they served. Too bad the air cond was too cold that our hot drinks were cooled down pretty quick.

For dessert, we ordered Creme Brulee and Carrot Cake. Same as the main course, could improve more. Nothing to shout out about. I definitely would go back for their drinks and would like to try out their other desserts. The others might taste better? *positive mind*

Good luck Garage 51!




michellesnoopy


No comments: