michellesnoopy Instagram

Monday, May 12, 2014

Of Childhood, Dogs and Cafes.




Hola!

I've never really introduced myself as a blogger, at least not officially. I don't tell people "Oh hey, I am a blogger and I blog at bla bla blaa...".

I don't know. Maybe I'm not. 

I do see a lot of lifestyle and beauty bloggers promoting products, writing reviews etc but I don't do that ( not that I have any pun LOL). But telling people I'm a 'blogger', really, gives me chills. My english is....... "half bucket water" and I most of the time I just rant. Wtm..

I just like to write things down....


#1. Anyway, I've been missing my childhood nowadays. Getting old just means there is soooo much to remember. I think that's why I'm penning all my stories in this space for my next generation (cheeeeh..). Two weeks ago I went to Ipoh (Mr.A's hometown) for a weekend. Boy, I found my childhood love!

BUBBLE BALLOONS!

B
U
B
B
L
E

B
A
L
L
O
O
N
S
!!!!!!!!!!!


Muahahaaa! It's been like what...20 years?!?? LOLLLLL!! I got one and had fun blowing out as huge bubble as I can. I can't do that when I was young cause kids mah.. Not enough air back then.. HA HA. #weakkid.

#2. Hanging out at Mc Cafe is a normal routine for Mr.A and family due to the fact that Ipoh coffee shops mostly closes at 8pm? Really? But Mc Cafe is fine for me :)

#3, 4. Both bosses have their own sit. Ok loh... No place for me loh... You all win liao lor.. XD

#5, 6. Trying out two new cafes in town. Very pretty and cosy environment. Saw a local celeb but didn't dare to snap a #selfie with her. #scaredrejection. LOLL #idontwanttoliveanmore.




michellesnoopy