michellesnoopy Instagram

Friday, May 23, 2014

Essentials In My Bag For Now




Hola!

I've never talked about my handbag. Or any other bags. Wtm.. So these are the MAIN ESSENTIALS that I have at the moment. 

#1. My EOS lip balm - Bringing this wherever I go. So far the best lipbalm I've ever used. I remember I saw four flavours but I bought one to try out. Getting more in my next trip to USA!

#2. Hand Cream - Newly discovered brand for hand, hair and body care from Thailand. I love purchasing hand creams so I got myself this Jasmine Ritual scent.

Non sticky checked,
Smooth application checked,
Rich texture checked.
Got to go!

#3. Fisherman Lozenges - My throat had been naughty these few days. Not sure if it's due to the weather but *sigh* such a turn off to loads of great food last weekend! >:/




michellesnoopy