michellesnoopy Instagram

Saturday, May 10, 2014

20140509 Dinner Date




Hola!

Mr. A's birthday was on 2/5 but we were in Ipoh and I couldn't give him this surprise. Then I decided I'll send a delivery for 9/5/2014. After digging his working schedule and to make sure he will be in office for the delivery date, I put in my order and waited patiently.

LOL! The first thing he whatsapp me was "You play what woh?". Then he sent me a picture of the bouquet! Not flowers but Ferrero Rocher chocolate bouquets! Yeeeaaayyy! It's a mini surprise for him since he's so tensed up about his work. Glad that he love it. ;)

So he wanted a not-so-simple dinner and we actually picked CHICAGO but they were closed for renovation thank God! cause we coincidently went to dave's (while I was thinking it's been awhile since I dine there) and Mr.A loved every meal we ordered.

He kept saying we should try another dish next time and to bring my parents here in June and to bring his mum here too wtm... =__________= Not cheap to dine in here though. But once in a while, why not :)

The last time I went to dave's was about.........2 years ago? I've always loved their salads and last night I tried their Crispy Pork Belly Shavings,  Escargots à la Bourguignonne and Crispy Pork Knuckle. 


S-U-P-E-E-E-E-R D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-U-U-U-U-U-S.

No joke, dude. It's officially one of my fav restaurant.

The main chef is cute too.

Heh.




michellesnoopy