michellesnoopy Instagram

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Long Lost Birthday Girl


Hola!

I'm not sure if you noticed the birthday cake. It was a cool one! Dark blue and gold themed butter geode designed cake! These kind of designs are sooooo in, every girl wants to have it for their events! First one to have it this year - Ella!





We had it in Define Food @Midvalley. My first time dinning there. It was pouring during dinner time. We all had difficulty reaching to that restaurant as we had to run through the rain a little to get into the place. But thank goodness was kind enough to bring me to another route.

Look at that pretty cake!


Cake time! So heavy hearted to cut the cake out of it's original shape but well, our tummy are more important. LOL 😆 The setting and everything was so pretty, so we took our time to take loads of photos. 

Lovely night it was. Simple and happy. I hope she like her present.🎁
Tall birthday girl with her balloons

She just moved over to KL (after 4 years maybe?) from Sabah. I'm not sure why but I'm pretty excited to have another Sabah kawan moving over here. Haha! To more happy outings ahead!

Trying to upload a video since 20457 year ago. Hope you guys can watch.

'Til then, stay tuned!


Boy, when you're with me
I'll give you a taste
Make it like your birthday everyday
I know you like it sweet
So you can have your cake
Give you something good to celebrate

- Birthday by Katy Perry




michellesnoopy


No comments: