michellesnoopy Instagram

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Beauty Issues #13 - H&M Makeup Brushes at RM10


Hola!

Yeap you read it right! I wasn't expecting the promo price when I walked into H&M to get my second crease blending brush but while I was browsing through, I was surprised with the price! But then it was only for a few types of the brushes. 






With my auntie character, I asked one of the staff  about the rest of the brushes and why only certain brushes had that promo. He said it was due to different bar codes, probably the old ones are going on sale. LOL..

At the cashier counter, the total amount I paid for three(3) items was only RM10nett. 😒 Ish.. Tempted to buy more of the ccrease blending brush but my wallet said "ENOUGH"




The original price ranges between RM24.90 to RM39.90 (I guess) and I think for that price, the quality wasn't that bad. At least for beginners who wants to take up makeup as a hobby. I love the black and gold design too. And each of the brushes are labelled. *thumbs up*

Might do a short review with it soon. But I'll be having a busy weekend! Wait for it!

'Til then, tomorrow's Friday!




michellesnoopy


No comments: