michellesnoopy Instagram

Monday, January 09, 2017

Hunting for New Thing in 2017

My blur face when my boss talks to me at work.

Hola!

Second week of January and I can see the traffic during weekends when people start to shop for Chinese New Year! Another reason to shop. Heh! Chinese New Year is for the Chinese to celebrate their new lunar calendar (if I'm not mistaken LOL). It is a big deal for those who celebrates.







But I've not been specifically shopped for CNY for the pass few years as I can't really find what I was looking for. Ended up with just basic dresses or those I've bought but never worn. LOL #cheapo

I've been thinking lately about doing something for fun, or hobby since I have time during the weekends. Yea, I do have time to blog now but I need inspiration and contents. I gotta get it somewhere. I've been wanting to do videos but it never really happened. I had the interest first when I started watching beauty videos from Youtube probably 6, 7 years ago? But, I don't have the confident to make one on my own. Even now too. So I'll consider that again (and again).


From Pretz N Beanz. Food was so-so.
From Lewisgene. Love this somehow. Pretty addictive.

On the other note, I've been practicing my makeup skills for fun. So much fun exploring the palettes, tones, contours and shades. Not to mention about the tools! Salute to the beauty bloggers out there! But I am in love with playing makeups now. Hopefully I'll get better in time. 😉💄

Green themed
Bronze themed

'Til then folks!




All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
- The Story by Brandi Carlile




michellesnoopy



No comments: