michellesnoopy Instagram

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Lost


Hola!

Been slacking in writing since the past few days. Too little rest, work undone. Or maybe just the mood swings. I been thinking about everything. My head is full of thoughts, all jammed up. 








I forgot my watch at the cafe,

Forgot what I had for dinner,

Forgot groceries that I need.

I'm just lack of enthusiasm. I think I'm having mid life crisis now

All I have in mind is just to relax, have fun, travel somewhere (or a few places) to reboot my head. I'm a little lost at the moment. 

I'm not sure what I want, what to do, where to go to.





Maybe more good food will help? Or maybe I should change my current lifestyle.

Time to think out of the box.




Oh ya. Happy 59th National Day.




michellesnoopy


No comments: