michellesnoopy Instagram

Thursday, September 01, 2016

Places I Dine In #2

Hola!

Yeay! It's already September, the last month for quarter 3! Not sure why am I happy about it. Probably due to the "new-month-fresh-start" thingy I always have. I'm going to tell you about this place. Which all Subang-rians will be extra familiar with this place.






Roasted Portobello Mushroom
Squid Ink Spaghetti

Yes it's Naj & Belle! See, free marketing. XD I believe most food bloggers are already way past this restaurant and moved on to a lot more canggih restaurants by now. But I love this place. Simple ambience, nice food, yummy dessert. I've been here twice so far and the food didn't disappoint me.

I really would go back over and over since it's quite near to my work place. And you should really try it out if you haven't so.


Gianguja w Raspberry
Watermelon Cake :)
French Kisses


May September be good! I need more good vibes.

Hugs and kisses.


I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype

- Rise by Katy Perry




michellesnoopy


No comments: