michellesnoopy Instagram

Saturday, August 27, 2016

August Splurge and Love - Dearest Grace by @blingncharms


Hola!

Heh! As the title mentioned, I got myself Dearest Grace from a friend of mine who is an agent for this brand. Initially when I saw she posted, I thought it was some-huge-ass-doraemon-ding-dong bell in necklace, earrings and bracelet form. Then I kept browsing for quite a while.  XD I can be quite an auntie when it comes to online shopping. Even if it's my friend who's selling it!









For those who are not familiar with Dearest Grace, it's from this asian celebrity, Grace Wong who started her own jewellery line. The special thing about this jewellery is it incorporates with cotton balls where you can spray/put on your own essential oils/ perfume and insert it into the charm.

The good side of it is I don't have to worry about my perfume will smell different on my skin cause I'll be keeping this around my neck (in a pretty charm!). You know sometimes when you spray your perfume on and throughout the day you sweat and then the mixture of it just doesn't smell right anymore? With this charmed necklace, I don't need to worry about it.

I can keep the original smell of the perfume on me!

After looking and browsing and choosing, I picked the LOVE (DG029) - link here . I picked a silver coloured cause I love silver accessories. It's easy to match my clothing and it's a pretty colour. 


This is the box, with a hand note from her. :)

It comes in a box with four (4) packs of cotton balls for customers to fill in their preferred essential oils, then insert the cotton ball into the charm and then lock it up. I tried it first day when I got my necklace and it was pretty interesting and I was excited about it.

Of course I try not to spray so much of my perfume on as I don't fancy heavy smell on me. I tend to sneeze if I do.

I initially wanted a bracelet but it was out of stock. So I switched to necklace.

Love the design. The cotton ball is not obvious to see.


All and all, I love my new necklace! I'm trying to find occasions to put this on more often. ;)

If you people out there are interested to get one too, you can browse through their products at their social media below and place your order!


Facebook: Bling & Charms
Instagram: @blingncharms


Wore it when I was in Singapore :)

P/S I've been wearing this necklace and got compliments about it. The best part is the perfume stays with me all day.


You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
Call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing
I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing

- Hotline Bling by Drake




michellesnoopy


No comments: