michellesnoopy Instagram

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Short Hair For Now

Hola!


Before CNY 2016, I was thinking about what hairstyle should I go for. And it hit me that I haven't have short length hair since 2009? The shortest was before I graduated from uni. 

Moreover, the weather in Malaysia is getting crazier this year, with my job working outdoors (40% of the time). I was, Why not go for short hair? That would be something new to my hair.







But I started off at a wrong salon, ended up hated my hair throughout my CNY this year.

At that time, CAN'T-WAIT-FOR-MY-HAIR-TO-GROW was the only thing I had in mind. Bare in mind, I am slightly more particular when it comes to my hair. #dontmesswithmyhair.


Now that it has grown much longer, I'll post some pictures of my current hair since Feb. ;)


February 2016
March 2016
June 2016
July (Present)


I feel soooo refreshed with short hair now. Especially when I don't need to wait for my long hair to dry before going to bed (2 hours)! I don usually blow dry my hair, if you're wondering. But one thing about short hair, I have to straighten it every morning before work. :/

Probably I leave it a little longer - shoulder length?

Til then!




My ex-man brought his new girlfriend
She's like "Oh, my god!" but I'm just gonna shake.
And to the fella over there with the hella good hair
Won't you come on over, baby? We can shake, shake, shake

- Shake It Off by Taylor Swift




michellesnoopy


1 comment:

Lawrence Bishop said...

Hi greatt reading your post