michellesnoopy Instagram

Friday, July 08, 2016

Overate at Ahoy @SS15


Hola!

Sometime this week, I had time to drop by at this cafe that I haven't visit for quite a while. So my first meal was Chicken Chop with Coleslaw and Potato Nachos. The potato nachos was something different to me, cause on the picture I'm very sure I saw potato chips. But, it wasn't that bad.







Portion was pretty decent, the sauce was adequate and everything was just fine - with a cup of Peppermint tea. 

Then it wasn't enough. O_O

It wasn't the dish's fault. It was my tummy, I admit. Lolll... I was and is on my dinosaur mode.



Hence, I ordered a slice of cake. Kaw Kaw Chocolate, written. The cake was okay, wasn't as kaw as I expected. I think it's the smell. Smell of the fridge or something.

Overall, it was a good meal. I would go back for the pie though. I tried it and it was pretty nice. I think the owner bake them by herself. I kept seeing her preparing dough every now and then in the store.


Me, in dinosaur mode.

Heh, did I mentioned I ordered another Green Salad after that? -_-




michellesnoopy


No comments: