michellesnoopy Instagram

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Half The Year's "Wake Up Call"

Hola!

Am I missed?! Hah! I revived my laptop to sync my new phone. So might as well revive (and revamp a little) my blog as well. >.<

I attended my high school friend's wedding, as a bridesmaid and guest. It was a unique wedding reception. Well, knowing the character of both the husband and wife (crazy ones), I knew their wedding would be..... different. Indeed, Everything was pretty minimal, no blings or puffy dresses or huge crowds, no grand entry. Just close family and friends gather together and enjoy the wedding.

I met quite a few high school mates as well. And then it hit me. That I graduated from high school for almost 12 years now! Danggggg, how did it pass so quick?







So I realised one thing - my feed regardless Facebook, Instagram, even blog revolves a lot of non-human updates. Less human. It's either I'm not vain enough or I just have really little friends (kesian sial). 

Knowing that my brain memory is always full of shit, I got to be kidding myself to not have lots of faces in my social media. I started thinking, how will I be able to remember all the details and events happened and those which are yet to happen if I don't capture them? o.O




Hence, I pledged to snap more pictures involving people around me. Let's start with ONE (1) group photo first. >.<



Work, busy as usual. Might get even busier this year. Lots of people asking "How's the market/sales" nowadays. People leaving car line for better options, better opportunities. I was tempted every now and then of course but let's be real guys, "other options" doing well/much better? Really?

I guess it depends on how an individual thinks. It doesn't matter which option you opt to, it takes guts and confidence to switch, take chances, and believe that the next one is indeed a better option. Or at least, #lietoself. :D

It might happen to me too, who knows ;)




Food! How can I miss out food updates! Haha! Most people should know I'm a huge fan of lamb! Yet I recently found out about GEARBOX! Lol! It's basically lamb shank in a local language. Very very very, funny. 

Imagine me in a restaurant ordering "GEARBOX with a red wine please". And then imagine me get sacked out of the place. XD




And find me in Snapchat! @michellesnoopy! See ya!



I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy," they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."
- Lost Boys by Ruth B




michellesnoopy


No comments: