michellesnoopy Instagram

Thursday, July 24, 2014

What's With the Cut Cake, Jibby & Co.?



Hola!!!

I.Just.Have.To.Get.This.Out.Of.My.Chest

It was my first time dining at Jibby & Co., Empire Subang and having a great time with my friend. Then we peeked on their desserts and decided to go for their Best Seller cake - Meteor Cake. And for this, I have to say it's a great cake. I love it (minus those creamy parts) and I can kill someone for this. Lol. WTM.

So my friend wanted to take away their Meteor cake and Mr Lova Lova (I think that's the name of it) but sadly Meteor was sold out. :( Then she picked another cake for replacement. When the take away came, they misunderstood for the other. They thought we were going to have another cake, eating in. But then I told them since they haven't pack them yet, AND COINCIDENTALLY WE SAW THE NEW BATCH OF METEOR CAKE CAME INTO THE FRIDGE DISPLAY (dang), I happily requested to take away Meteor cake instead of the one I ordered earlier.

And the waiter said,
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sorry, the cake is already cut."

What do you mean by that? Oh, I don't even want to know cause her communication skills went a little wired all night. But it kept me wondering so what if it's already cut? You can still keep it til the next day, with the rest of the cakes.....right? I mean, you DO have to cut the cake before you serve it. I...seriously didn't get it.

And the more I think about it, the more I wasn't satisfied as I paid for the service charges plus it wasn't cheap dining in but that's what I get. :(

My friend wanted the BEST SELLER cake. It's a compliment actually cause it's really yummy and she wanted to get it for her colleagues. So sad.

Dear Jibby & Co., if and only if you're reading this one day.




michellesnoopy