michellesnoopy Instagram

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Cotton Candy from Oh Scooter Cafe, USJ 21



Hola!

Last week was pretty relaxing for me as people are already in Raya holiday mood and so was my hospital. So, Friday was half day for people who were still working and I went off to meet up my friends in MINI Glenmarie branch. Hah..Kacau kacau.

Since there were a lot of time, my friend drove me to this cafe nearby my ex-company, Oh Scooter cafe. The ambience was pretty cute, with the scooter theme and their signature coffee that's inviting. Thier signature coffee was, well...something unique. They came up with this cotton candy concept as the 'sugar' (i guess) and you put it on top of the bigger cup of coffee while the smaller espresso to kinda melt it down to the bigger cup. It's a great idea to attract customers and fun to play with too. Hahaha.

The cake was a bit off. I'm not sure if it's the fridge's problem or the cake itself. It smells. I can't tell what is it but it smells. Oh and the macaroons, LOL.. Cute scooters! I tot they were two pop-out eyes at first but I saw the scooter only from side view.

For those who are still in Raya holidays, Selamat Hari Raya!




michellesnoopy