michellesnoopy Instagram

Friday, July 04, 2014

Nail Tell #10 - Gwen Stefani for OPI Swatch

4 In The Morning




Hey Baby




Hola!

Polishville is generous enough to send another nail polishes for me to swatch! And this time it's from OPI! So I picked the Gwen Stefani for OPI as well as from another collection which I will do a swatch for next post. I love Gwen's collection. The 4 In The Morning looks like black but it's dark ash black. This colour is so special as it's effect is "matte with subtle gleam" which I was so curious about. It dries very quick and NO TOP COAT NEEDED!

Another colour which I picked was Hey Baby - full, smooth coverage and high shine. Hands down on this. I'm not a fan of pink but the colour after my swatch is awesomely pretty! For girls who loves pink, this is IT

I also did a quick art on both colours. The chevron art was hand drawn using Hey Baby, while the polka dots was drawn with 4 In The Morning. Dries fast alone, faster with a good deal of top coat. Hey Baby glosses pretty well. Love it!

You can get it from Polishville from the link provided below. Enjoy!


Webpage Polishville


michellesnoopy