michellesnoopy Instagram

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Nail Tell #7 - Polishville Swatch Part I





Hola!

This time round I'm doing a swatch for the nail polish I received from Polishville. I was asked to pick a colour among four and I chose Be More Pacific. Was attracted to the colour and still am! Proly it's summer (technically it is all year long) but let's just pretend we have four seasons here. XD Wtm..

The colour is definitely vibrant and suits the summer mood! Really love this colour. I also did a quick and easy nail art but I'll keep it for Part II cause this is for swatch purpose only. Hehe..

Oh oh! Polishville also sent me a couple of mini surprises! One of them was Seche Vite's Dry Fast top coat! I've always wanted to get one and thanks to Polishville I don't need to (for now). It really did a good job based on what they've written on the bottle - DRY FAST. It's THE real deal. Getting this for good in future once I finished this bottle.

Well, that's it for now as I'll keep you surprised for my Part II. And do pay Polishville a visit too! You might get the nail products you're looking for! Thank you very much, Poshville for sending me these products! And I'll be back for the next round. 


Polishville Website ☞ Polishville 
About Polishville here ☞ About Us
Polishville Facebook Page ☞  Facebook




michellesnoopy