michellesnoopy Instagram

Monday, June 16, 2014

D.I.Y - Rainbow iPhone Casing



Holla!

When I first used iphone 5, the first casing I bought was the transparent one (#1). Then as expected, I kept the phone in my bag, pocket, table and all these leads to one - SCRATCHES. And it's super ugly!

So after a while, I stopped using it as I couldn't stand looking at the ugly scratches. Then I bought acrylic paints.

Acrylic paint + ugly casing = MAKE OVER!!!

Why not, right!? I love doing all these stuffs. Don't ask "Why the hassle". Since I couldn't decide which colour to pick, I painted the casing in rainbow HA HA... Wtm.. But I love the outcome! It's not a bombastic casing but it's my first DIY casing.. What do I expect.. Heh..

It's been few months since this was done and only the colour from the sides of the casing came off a little. The rest was just fine. Oh.. I used my China Glaze top coat to seal the colour on the casing so it would last longer.

So, what's your latest DIY? :)




michellesnoopy