michellesnoopy Instagram

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Reminded



Hola!

A real decent girl actually reminded me of my blog. Macam lah she got update pun (you know who you are LOL) But yeah, thanks for the reminder and here I am, writing again. Miss scribbling down stuffs and releasing my feelings here, with a nice few sips of Hot Chocolate.

My work has been consuming most of my time. Okay okay, same shit all the time but sometimes it's good. Especially the part where I can get distracted from having useless thoughts. It's already the end of May and I keep going, chasing for my goals. A little scary and challenging but in a good way :)

Change. I started to feel changes in my life. Like some sort of a preparation to place a commitment. It's like snakes shedding. Nervous but excited at the same time. It's about time for me to have this plan anyway. And that leads to my first tattoo soon! :D Can't wait for it to happen this year! *fingers crossed*

Other than that, I miss my family! And I miss getaways! I wonder where will I be travelling this year. Heh. Not sure if I will be at the same time. Will be back soon!


Hold on tight,
This ride is a wild one,
Make no mistake,
The day will come when you can't cover up what you've done,
Now don't lose your fight, kid,
It only takes a little push to pull on through,
With so much left to do;
You'll be missing out, and we'll be missing you.


-Missing You by All Time Low.




michellesnoopy


No comments: