michellesnoopy Instagram

Monday, May 04, 2015

Relieved with Closure



Holla!

April has been different. Due to some personal issues, I've been thinking a lot. About myself, my life, my family, my friends. I've learnt something new. Although I've had my closure, yet it kept me wondering about the new questions I've never thought I would have to think about.

To be honest, I love the life I'm living now. Never been better. I'm appreciating everyone and everything I have in hand. There's nothing I would change, for now. I've came across massive quotes and sayings about being strong and to go on with life. I love them all. Those powerful words moved me towards the person I am becoming.

And I really do believe in karma. I've seen it happened twice and recently witness another. God indeed is fair. I'm much better now. Grateful too. Well, I'll be busy with my work again. Will definitely write again when I have the time to. Miss me!



LOL! This cracked me up! Credit to Google




michellesnoopy

1 comment:

Peter Then said...

hi, your english writing is excellent, and you have great patient to write this blog.
Your makeup skills also very good, but I can't learn from you.
When super bad thing happen, super good thing always coming. When super good thing happen, super bad thing normally at the back.
Hope you have a nice day,month, year!