michellesnoopy Instagram

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Talking to a Stranger




Hola!

I renewed my driving license after it was expired for 4 long months lol!. It wasn't intentional....until I saw the queue when I walked into JPJ back in Sabah. Horrible queue. Eventually I went again (PJ branch, though) and the queue was horrible too but not worst. It took me 2 hours to renew a card. Such a waste of time. Thank god it is a good looking card and renewal only happens once in 5 years.

When I was in the process, I had a 5 mins chat with the officer and that 5 mins chat made me wondering a lot about myself. The questions and statements that he made struck me a little..

"Why don't you continue?"

"If you know what you like, you must proceed 'til you get it"

"Age doesn't matter"


My response was just smiles and "yea....". A stranger actually encouraged me to pursue my dream job that I had long buried deep beyond the ground. He was right.. about chasing what I really like but I don't have the courage to take a step ahead. I'm not young any more, why would I go for it now? But then, I have the chance (maybe...) but at least I could try, right?

Oh... I heard Macy Gray's old song on the radio - I Try. Repeating it on YouTube at home.




michellesnoopy