michellesnoopy Instagram

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Chocolaty Overload at Dip n Dip, Bangsar.



Hola!

Another post about chocolate! I almost forgot how much I was addicted to a very high level of sweetness! =___= I used to eat quite a lot of chocolaty stuff but when I heard someone said that would cause even more cellulite, I stopped. Not completely, I still do take in chocolates every now and then but not as often as before. And not as sweet as before too.

Been wanting to try this place every since I saw the massive queue! And we went during the past weekend.......not packed at all. Major love. I ordered the Brownies crepe which the art on top was pretty awesome :). 

Very very very very veryyyyyy sweet. With all the chocolate you could find in it. Ooooo! I'll be back for variety. The menu seems inviting. Haha!




michellesnoopy