michellesnoopy Instagram

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ohana is Family

Hola! I declare myself a HARDWORKING YOUNG LADY for posting more than 2 posts a month! *strong arms*

Hahaha..! I wanted to share this year's birthday celebration mainly because I think it was a pretty awesome one (for me).

I posted a picture on Facebook saying "Sneak Peak" and then I tried very hard to find time and post this up. And I finally did!


Sneak peak

This year, I am blessed to have a Golden Family in KL to celebrate it with me besides me precious Pretty Little Bitches. Somehow having a family (though not the ones related) in an unfamiliar place makes me feel homey. They are ridiculously insane, awesome and also funny at all times.

Of course I believe family stays together and will constantly hope for the best for each other - for better or for worse! *salute*

Oh! They got me a sunglasses as they heard my complaints cries wish to get one since I'm doing sales now and have to drive quite often. It was definitely a perfect gift for Snoopy!


Bubba Gump, Sunway Pyramid

TA-DAA!! Snoopy's "Sneak Peek"

Ray Ban

Just can't get enough. LOL! :O


LOL! I know there aren't a lot of pictures but that wasn't really my point. My point is more on my words used to express my <3 towards them. Besides, I'm not sure if they are comfortable with their pictures out without their consent. I know you will understand. *wink*

Have a nice day and I love my family! <3




Fawesomely,
michellesnoopy

No comments: