michellesnoopy Instagram

Friday, October 19, 2012

Another Round for Me

Hola! *breathe in* I must say this year's birthday celebration lasted for a week long! Haha.. I just can't fit everyone in a day. That would be too much for me to take in. I had a huge party previously back in my hometown and THAT WAS IT. I hated big crowd dinners or parties. Just don't do it, people.

This post is for my real birthday date, 3/10/2012. It was nothing complicated, I had lunch with my ex-colleague-turned-friends in Subang whilst at night, just dinner with two more friends. We went to Italiannies, Sunway Pyramid for dinner. 


She bought me lunch :)


Then, Italiannies Sunway Pyramid:-

Shrimp Fra Diablo Pasta... Me thinks. >.<

Hahaha! I find this funny! 


I got a birthday gift from Sephora. Haven't use it though, hopefully it's nice :) Thank you Sephora.







Fawesomely,
michellesnoopy

No comments: