michellesnoopy Instagram

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Farewall Edie


i never thought that Desperate Housewives would end her role, or maybe she doesn't want to act for the drama anymore it was such a waste that she's not part of the drama anymore

i finally got to watch this episode where Edie Britt died from car accident plus electrocuted i can't remember when did i cried in any of the episodes but i did in this one especially when Mrs. McCluskey was telling Travers about how much his mother loved him that was so. . . . . sad and touching


in my opinion, she was such a bitchy, slutty, whore who steals others man, sabotage people's life and reveals neighbors secretson the other hand she was funny, outgoing, strong and the one that makes me swear..! hah! but then she did changed after her homecoming 5 years later to Wisteria Lane and i love her more!

a bitch seducing Mike =.=

this is a MUST-WATCH episode cause it's really one of a kind like Susan described Eddieaww..who knew Edie would die?! i still couldn't believe it >.<

gorgeous in purple (=


Final Speech from Edie Brit :-

And that was how Wisteria Lane became my final resting place.
My ashes were spread over grass I had once walked on.
Beneath trees that had once given me shade.
On top of roses I once admired.
And beside fences I once gossiped over.


And after my friends had finished saying
goodbye, a wind came along, and took what was left of me into the air.
As I looked down on the world, I began to let go of it.
I began to let go of white picket fences, and cars in driveways, coffee cups and vacuum cleaners.
I let go of all those things which seem so ordinary.
But whe
n you put them together they make up a life.


A life that really was one of a kind.
I'll tell you s
omething: It's not hard to die when you know that you've lived. And I did. Oh, how I lived."


it was an amazing ending ever made and i cried for that bitchy Edie
you are really one of a kind. . . .*heart aches*






michellesnoopy

No comments: