michellesnoopy Instagram

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The Merry Little Christmas 2016




Hola! I'm back with my weekend update! I bet everyone has been busy updating in social medias about the long holiday, right?

Well I don't want to be left out!







1. MINI Family Christmas dinner. It's been our 3rd year together and I think this will go on for a very long time. Was recovering from my upset tummy but it's worth to spend time with them!💖



We always have our tradition (of 3 years) to have gift exchange. A very good reason to shop, isn't it? So we always shop for more. Most of us tend to be the secret santa for everyone. 😆 Look at those presents for 6 people!



2. Went up to Bukit Tinggi for the silent countdown at Starbucks. Just a peaceful one without the traffic and crazy noises. And we had fun playing with this new app too. 


Other than drinking coffee with a choco stick and someone's named spelled STIF (Steve), everything was cool. 😊




3. The following day, our plan was to visit Colmar Tropicale but brother Waze told us there was a major accident. So we diverted our journey to Genting Highlands. We split in to the girls and boys team. LOLL... Not a bad idea.



I missed my company's Christmas dinner cause I wasn't feeling better before my MINI dinner. It would have been fun!




Last but not least, treasures from gift exchange and Christmas presents. Love them all.💋


Appreciating the moments we spent together and hope to spend more time with you guys again!




michellesnoopy


No comments: