michellesnoopy Instagram

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Her Wedding












Holla!


Thank goodness that I have the time for an update. I was away to Sabah for my best friend's wedding. In a blink of an eye (or two), she is already a married woman! So happy and excited for her. We were all super busy for her preparation. No time to shed tears as we were all busy with our own part of her wedding. 

It was obvious that both she and her hubby were tired and stressed out. I was trying my best to help out as a bridesmaid. I'm not sure about you guys, but being a bridesmaid is not just about picking dresses and taking pretty pictures. It's getting involved in the whole process, communicating with families and the bride and groom to agree on decisions. It might sound easy but believe it or not, IT'S NOT EASY.

Thank God everything went well. Thanks to all the other bridesmaid who helped out too. *huge applauses*. I was the emcee for both wedding dinners and I seriously think I kinda screwed up due to my broken Mandarin.

Back to my best friend, (if you're reading this) I would like you to know that I would do almost anything to help you out, you know that I'll always be there for you. Whenever you need me, although now you have a more important person in your new life!

We're known each other for 19 freaking years! I'll always love you and we'll grow old as the bestest friend in this world! I don't know what else to say but to feel happy for you. I wish you and Jeckson all the best in your new life! <3 p="">




michellesnoopy


No comments: