michellesnoopy Instagram

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Beauty Issue #9 - D.U.P Wonder Eyelid Tape



Hola!!!

A friend gave me this Double Eyelid Tape she got from an online store. I've been using it and my verdict is: 4 stars. Great tape with a catch.

First and foremost, the adhesive is really strong. I tried using it for 8hours without worrying it will pop out of my eyelids. I've seen girls with the eyelid tape sticking out and it's "ewww". This is WOW.. A serious WOOOOOW. Very sticky even my eyelids gets oily after half the day wearing this on.

Then, I love the size and shape of it. Perfect fit for my eyelids. No shaping, no cutting, no further adjustments to the tape. Just remove it from the sheet and it's ready to stick. And I love the sharp tip ends. I tried eyelid tape with thick ends and it's pretty weird looking after it sticks to my eyelid. Maybe it's only me.

Last but not least, I love the eyelid "fork". I was looking for this up and down as the usual cheaper ones are not really the correct fork to use. This was the original fork that I think all girls should be using. The cheaper ones are very much smaller and it's not very convenient to stick the eyelid tape in a go. This bigger fork allows the two ends of the eyelid tape to touch the fork and adhere it straight at one shot to the designated position. Great must-have tool.




michellesnoopy

No comments: