michellesnoopy Instagram

Friday, January 02, 2015

So Far So Fresh

Photo credit to MINI

My fav photo - Candid


Holla!

Okay.. Day one of 2015 is over and I'm so glad it was well spent! Pictures shown were my countdown pictures on New Year's Eve.


Let me recap:-

#1. Woke up passed mid day, rolled in the deep for another few minutes before I got my ass up to shower.

#2. Lunch with the idiot.

#3. GROCERIES shopping in Paradigm Mall. What an auntie life! XD

#4. Dinner at a-restaurant-in-taman-paramount.

#5. Dessert in Rekindle

Last but not least...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

#6. SCRUBBED THE WASH ROOM CLEAN!


Yeap! I've been wanting to scrub it as sparkle as possible for the past few days but only last night that I managed to get the essential tools! So clean I can sleep in the wash room now! Haha!


That's it! Be back soon!




michellesnoopy


No comments: