michellesnoopy Instagram

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

9.9 - The Birthday Girl



Hola!!!

Last night was a great night, with a great date. It's an easy date to remember someone's birthday. Hahaa.. So the pictures above are of me and the gepochi birthday girl. We went out for dinner at Robata Monkey in Jaya One with a few of us. It wasn't really a fancy dinner nor it was a huge celebration. Just a few regular us having happy meal. :)

But we were too hungry and busy ordering that we forgot to snap some pictures of us. And I manages to snap a picture of the least favourite dish of the night *idiot mode on*. All the images above are selfies I took while hanging out with this crazy woman. LOL.

For her pressie, we surprised her with a set of Jet Setter Travel Kit too from my Victoria's Secret haul HERE . Hehe!


Happy millions birthday Sam Sam!
Selamat Hari Jadi!
生日快乐!(I didn't google this ah!)
Wish you happy and healthy until forever!! Hehehe!!

Ou... Not sure if the video I attached is going to work.




michellesnoopy


No comments: