michellesnoopy Instagram

Sunday, January 19, 2014

What's Waiting in 2014

Hola!

I was determined to change myself as a whole in 2013. Obviously I failed to do so, seeing my not-so-much-change in the mirror. But 2014 is and must be a major change! I've tried coming out of my comfort zone  (in 2012) once and it felt so good even I was pretty nervous at that point. Yet, I took it for granted whole the whole 2013. Just wasted like that.

Painting my life with colours for 2014!!!

I took a lot of time surveying and googling and even question myself if I'm good enough to do what I want to do in life. Pretty much inspired by the make up queen, Michelle Phan and certain bloggers that motivates me through their quotes and words, I've decided to take a leap again, now or never. I repeatedly argued with my inner self that I won't be able to make it, that I'm never gonna build my own career/name for myself but then if I don't try it now, when will I be able to try?

But most of my motivation comes from my family - my dad especially. I want to make him proud, not taking any cents from him any more but instead, able to provide for him. He still supports me for my travel expenses and I really do feel bad about it :(

Other than that......................

So pretty!

BAGS! Hahahaha! Bags would totally motivate me to work like a horse day and night!!! Hahahahaa! Well, I do love clothes but I don't have sexy figure or skinny body so, skip that. I'm not into shoes as I barely wear heels thrice a year. Not to mention most of the heels hurts my foot so much! Only slipper or flip flop (or look alike) sandals can satisfy me for now. Make up wise...................working on it. LOL! So bag is THE thing that tickles me. But they are getting pricey year after year. Urrghhh!

I'm pushing myself towards my goal - slowly. Pushing myself with pressure (70% good and 30% bad ones). I foresee that I'll be darn tired but if that's what it takes for me to climb higher, why not? :)

Cheeeh... banyak crite.. Let's see how much I can achieve this year! And if everything doesn't go well........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Credit to google


I think my love ones will understand, wouldn't they? Hehee




michellesnoopy