michellesnoopy Instagram

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Knackered!

Hola!

Been sooooooooooo busy for the past week!
I've been walking here and there running errands, finishing tasks..
RUNNING..
.
.
RUNNINGGGG
.
.
.
.
.
RUNNINGGGGGGGG.......................! In my head. XD




Hence, this week I'm going to be a caterpillar. I'm so so so tired so I'm not going to be long for this post. I'll be writing again soon. And I really mean WRITING. Haha!



PIXIE OF THE WEEK



One of my #ootd.

Went to KLIA for work and saw filming crews doing their thing. XD

Whole stretch of cars due to an accident. One death. RIP.

Current addiction - tempeyek! OMG this is really good!!



Scary view when I went home at 8PM last night. :O
Affogatto from expresso lab. Not bad.


Today's view, while waiting for people to move their cars.


Well.. that's all! And I can't wait for weekend!!!!




michellesnoopy


No comments: