michellesnoopy Instagram

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Cheapskate Shopping

Hola!

Hahahahaa! I have my own way of getting cheap and nice clothes especially when I go to my fave stores. What to do.. I'm on extremely tight budget until PAY DAY!

Credits: 9gag




I sometimes kinda feel bad for being so cheapskate but can't put the blame on me right? Yea... Guilty mode terus OFF. I love H&M's collection but sometimes their range are kinda too expensive for me to burn my pocket. So I went in after work on a fine day and turned myself into a cheapskate ninja to shop. 


PIXIE OF THE DAY

  1. Maroon basic tee, RM29.90
  2. Black and white stripe with green love shape, RM29.00
  3. Green and white stripe organic tee, RM24.90

3 tees for less than RM100. :)



Happy sial for all these tees! Tata! July sibeh ON!




michellesnoopy


2 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

The black and white stripe with green love shape looks nice. I also very cheapskate when comes to shopping =P

michellesnoopy said...

Diana - thanks! hahhaha..for new clothes' sake XD