michellesnoopy Instagram

Monday, December 03, 2012

On The Third Day To Christmas

Holla! 

3rd day to Christmas! The least busy day for that week. Accompanied roomie to a Chinese physiotherapy. While waiting, I realized one of the doctor was Vivien Tan (roomie is Vivian Tan) LOL. What a coincidence. Then we had a treat at Secret Recipe. It was our first try on their Hazel Cheese and it was *two thumbs up* A-W-E-S-O-O-O-O-M-E. Finally a good cake from Secret Recipe! Will definitely crave for that soon! >.<

Next, I went to the bank and settle some personal matter. Surprisingly the wait was less than 2mins. Hah! And I was gone from the bank in 5mins. Double awesome.


Night excitement.. I was on my way to dinner while scheming a friend for his girlfriend who came back from Australia a day earlier than expected. I asked him out as a usual dinner date while his girlfriend surprised him by arriving at the restaurant. I started texting my friend since 7:30pm, happily chewing my edamame, he complaining he was hungry and I was late. LOLOL! Such a surprise. Triple awesome.











michellesnoopy

No comments: