michellesnoopy Instagram

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Colleague Date





Hehee! I don't know about you guys but I had a weird colleague date! I find it quite hard at first to date a colleague WITHOUT talking about work at first especially when I'm not that close to all of my colleagues yet. But now, after few months...I find it so far so good ((:

She, Ms.C was my first solo colleague date and it went pretty well for our following dates. Except she eats quite little..like little kitty LOL! She's single and available too! Anyone interested? :D

I'm not sure if it was our lucky day cause we got ourselves TF3 tics on the first day of screening. Someone actually gave up their tics online at the very last minute (how idiot! HAR HAR!). Not to mention it was the hot seats too!

Okie dokie! That's all for now peeps. See you soon!

P/S Friday's Malaysia Day! Meheheh!





michellesnoopy

No comments: