michellesnoopy Instagram

Monday, July 12, 2010

What's The Matter?

it's been 2 weeks..

every since i started booked my mum's trip until now..i can't sleep at the right time

i think at this point, this moment of my life is called INSOMNIA cause i just can't sleep at night where i suppose to..?♥ according to Wikipedia, insomnia is a symptom characterized by persistent difficulty falling asleep and/or difficulty staying asleep the main point is DIFFICULTY~!

it seems like the brain can't shut up for a sec to let me rest..it's really giving me headache >"< such a trouble for me and i'm pretty sure this is my first time i have difficulty going to sleep...for 2 weeks

i thought i was excited about going back to Malaysia so i told myself "wa...not yet go back already jet-lagged ah?" but then this matter bothers me 'til now..?

my break is not working!! i hope my mum's arrival will ease this problem or else i can work Batman company soon =.=*

seeing my mum in...... 7 hours :D

my Twitter background picture..heh!

and currently in love with this korean song =.=







michellesnoopy

2 comments:

zzkang said...

count sheeps...you will fall asleep without realising it... :D

michellesnoopy said...

will try it! thanks! :D