michellesnoopy Instagram

Friday, October 23, 2009

DNA Separation



the weather today..does it look cold? it isn't actually..it's the HOTTEST day this weekwell...GOOD FRIDAYS as always (=

first day for my Project Research..as usual for final year students @.@

nervous but overall it was fun (=i asked permission for photographing my project from time to time so that i can blog it use some of it in my write up =P my supervisor was and is Derek, a very very nice supervisor
♥♥♥
♥♥

Derek said this is my present =.=
♥♥♥
♥♥
this was what's inside my present. . . . . QIAGEN kit yeay =.=
♥♥♥
♥♥

centrifuge used
♥♥♥
♥♥
centrifuge tubes - 40 of them @.@ 2 samples each week for different experimentsall of it were filled with REAL HUMAN BLOOD
 


anyway..my lecturer was very nice and patient with my questions [thanks Derek]when i went out for a break, eating Subway, looking at the notice board i saw this..


 ♥Donny Shannon, my personal tutor

i knew my personal tutor's profession was related to anatomy but i didn't expect this he is soooooo awesome! forensic and cranial anatomy, man!! *salute*


 ***
-extra scene-

i miss watching movies in cinema..!!!!




michellesnoopy 

No comments: