michellesnoopy Instagram

Thursday, July 02, 2009

A Day In Phenomic


Phenomic is my brother's cybercafe and my mum commanded me to look after the shop, helping my brother outmy first day was a 'lil out of control

calculated RM4.50 + RM4.50 = RM9.50

log out the wrong computer. . .when she was still playing her game @.@

i told customers soft drinks are RM2.00 padahal the sticker written RM1.80

spoke chinese to one of the customer when he was a Malay guy =.=

well...not bad what... (=




michellesnoopy


5 comments:

Biasa said...

huh?? muka kau pun macam india jugak lah

Nic said...

Muahaha! This post is nice. Make me laugh. Haha!!!

michellesnoopy said...

oih richeal!! mana ada!?! =.= kurang asam kau!

nicki...=.= laugh skejap ok la har... =.=""

Nic said...

I'm imagining what's the girl's response while her comp kena switch off while she's playing her games.. Hmm.. Swt saje...

michellesnoopy said...

ya loh..i so paiseh /.\
she looked at me thn i @.@