michellesnoopy Instagram

Monday, September 14, 2009

R.I.Psss


♥V texted me and said Hunter died in an accident. . . a horrible one @.@♥his head was completely smashed! OMG!♥ and he died in her neighbor's front door  ~.~♥ 

♥such a short life little Hunter had..not even had his puberty yet >.<♥

♥R.I.P Hunter....i'll mishh you♥
♥♥♥
♥♥
♥
♥R.I.P mosquito...you can accompany Hunter as well♥

♥since life is super short for us all, let us not take it for granted or think we can ever cheat death..never♥hence...take your precious to express your feelings to the person you care, love and think LESS most rather than just "tomorrow lah..."♥

♥one of my maids used to tell me this bug will dance when you put the music on..however 'til now her theory is not yet proved =.=♥

♥living creatures are just adorable to admire but most of us didn't even pay attention to things around...true?♥

♥R.I.P buggy...i'm not the killer♥


♥have you spend time for the ones you love most and contacted less today?♥





michellesnoopy

3 comments:

lalalabird said...

who is hunter???

lalalabird said...

btw, y did ur maid lie to u??? WAHAHAHA.. DANCE WORRRRR...

michellesnoopy said...

Hunter is V's little puppy....my maid ah? dono..sot de..i also ikut sot. =.=